Arisen

HomeHome   HomeAP List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

50 Shaman looking for a PST guild

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arca
Vanguard Officer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: 50 Shaman looking for a PST guild Reply with quote

Hello, Arisen! ^_^

I'm a 50 Tuurgin shaman whose skilled, family guild has been falling apart to nothing. I'm currently looking for a good, friendly PST guild who is skilled enough to raid, yet also believes that friendship and RL commitments come first in a healthy guild.

My info:
[50 Tuurgin Shaman]
[Adventurer & Diplomat]
[PST] (9-1aPST Raid Group Preferred ^_^)
[Mon-Thurs 7p-12a] (as an actor, I sometimes have to go afk for a couple weeks with sporadic playtimes, but I don't have any shows until Late July)
[Talons of Justice]
-I primarily enjoy simply having fun in the world. Some days I really want a good challenge, and some days I just like to explore or parley. Loot and money are not my primary goals, just stepping stones to content I like to experience. Hmm... I took that MMO profile test once, but I can't remember what I was...
-MMO-wise, I have played: EQ, FFXI, EQ2, WoW, GW, DDO, and VG

I'd love to tag along for some guild groups or a raid and get to know everyone to see if we'd make a good fit. I still have two good friends left in ToJ that I'll be sad to leave, so I don't want to leave the ToJ tag until I know I'm heading to a guild I love.
Also, I've been diploing since beta and am a T5 diplomat, so I wouldn't mind hearing the benefits of your Diplo Lead if noone is stepping to fill those shoes. ^_~
Pasanine
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your application,

I sent you a PM with some details. I'm also ingame on Durich and Axmo most nights.

"I play hockey and I fornicate, 'cause those are the two most fun things to do in cold weather." -'Skank' Marden:Mystery, Alaska
silverrayne
Vanguard Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.....let me know if ya want to tag along one of these days when we have something going on.....I hope Pasa's info has helped....PST to me if ya have any other questions!!! Laughing

Silver Twisted Evil

Silverrayne lvl 50 Peacemaker Cleric
Evyllyne lvl 24 Disciple
Ilyondra lvl 12 Blood Mage
Pryncess Silver lvl 14 Rouge
Evyyl lvl 10 Monk
Eevyl lvl 15 Bard
Syllver lvl 11 Sorcerer
Rayyne lvl 3 Psi
Arca
Vanguard Officer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the groups last night, Arisen! It was fun chatting while killing snakes.
While the Tues. night raid was not the best, it gave me a great taste of what to expect in APW. Now that I have a good handle on how to be an effective heal-bot (Razz) in raid situations, I look forward to more time down there. ^_~
In any case, I'd love to keep grouping with you all. I'm going to check with the two remaining guild members in ToJ, but you all seem to be the friendly, active PST-friendly guild I was hoping to find. ^_^
silverrayne
Vanguard Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on hun....good luck with you're search!!

Silver Twisted Evil

Evyllyne lvl 24 Disciple
Evyyl lvl 10 Monk
Eevyl lvl 15 Bard
Syllver lvl 11 Sorcerer
Rayyne lvl 3 Psi
Arca
Vanguard Officer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya, Silver!

My main hesitation has been talking about the guild switch with my last remaining guildmates. I've clung to ToJ since launch, and my friendships there run deep. It's lately that I've realized I'm usually the only one online, and I've had noone to group with for half a year.

So after a sad final discussion with my remaining guildmates, we've all come to the conclusion that our old guild model doesn't work for this age of multiple MMOs (it's based on an old casual/raid EQ1 model), so they've wished me well. Crying or Very sad

To that end (provided you all would like this friendly 50 bear shaman) would you all mind if I finally made the committed leap? Is there a trial period in the guild?
silverrayne
Vanguard Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All we ask is that you are an active member.....if some one needs help then possibly help....no there really isnt a trial period....but on the other hand hun......Welcome to the Arisen family!!!! You should find us fun and when we get ranks together....we will live and die together!! Laughing So when I see ya on....send me a tell and I shall tag you as one of our own!!!

Silver Twisted Evil

Evyllyne lvl 24 Disciple
Evyyl lvl 10 Monk
Eevyl lvl 15 Bard
Syllver lvl 11 Sorcerer
Rayyne lvl 3 Psi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arisen Forum Index -> Vanguard: Recruitment All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: