Arisen

HomeHome   HomeAP List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

smoothy's application

View previous topic :: View next topic  
smooth
Registered Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:45 am    Post subject: smoothy's application Reply with quote

[Primary Class] Ranger

[Primary Sphere] Adventuring

[Levels] 50 adventurer 29 carpenter 3 diplo

[Time Zone] (we are looking for 6-10pEST players and 9-1aPST Players for our Raid Groups) eastern

[Primary Playtime] (Days Times) Friday night Saturday night one maybe two nights during week. All eastern time. My weekday times will be limited.

[Previous Vanguard Guild] (if any) Band of The Red Hand / some other guild that was so insignificant that I can't remeber their name / Heirs To The Throne.

-What is your primary enjoyment of playing Vanguard? Killing shit.

-What other games have you played? EQ1 / EQ2 / WoW / DAoC / GW / Spin the Bottle / 10 minutes in the closet with Zykium.

Hello all,

Due to RL I am forced to change my current play time from full time raider (6 days a week is rough) to a more casual/raid type player. I would like to join up with some old friends here in Arisen. I am still currently guilded but will remove myself tomorrow morning (trying to avoid the de-guild drama by doing so when no one is on).

I was a founding officer of Heirs To The Throne, but they are almost strickly a raid guild and they start their raids about 9-10 eastern which is too late for me. Most of my good friends in the guild have retierd or moved on as of this week.

I have killed everything in the first few wings of APW as well as helped make if not created many of the strats to do so. I have full swamp gear as well as a few APW pieces. I have all Lucent gear that is considered a upgrade to a ranger and 1/2 way to my RI helm.

I hate crafting and consider it to be similar to chewing broken glass. Diplo is slightly worse IMO. Razz

Oizo wrote:
Smoothy's logic is inarguable!
Ramuth
Vanguard Officer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like you already Laughing .

I always considered crafting to be more like hot pokers in the eyes. And diplo is worse for sure.
Extundo Fas lv 49 Peacemaker Cleric
Maligo lv 20 Dread Knight
Sparus lv 20 Disciple
Shamany lv 15 Rakurr Shaman
Peppwyl
Vanguard Officer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome back Smooth, just find someone in the Guild recruitment page that is online to get an invite. Or ask someone in the guild if there are any officers on in alt form. Very Happy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WooT!

"I play hockey and I fornicate, 'cause those are the two most fun things to do in cold weather." -'Skank' Marden:Mystery, Alaska
Fredrich
Vanguard Officer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive got the ceremonial goat ready for his initiation. Oh and get those crafting tables ready for the "12 Hours of Inane Jute Cloth Creation" test for we have HAZING TO DO!!!!
smooth
Registered Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You and I can make good use of those tables later freddy poo. I'll get the duct tape crisco and nipple clamps.

Oizo wrote:
Smoothy's logic is inarguable!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arisen Forum Index -> Vanguard: Recruitment All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: