Arisen

HomeHome   HomeAP List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weland - 15 Kurashasa Ranger

View previous topic :: View next topic  
weland
Vanguard Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Weland - 15 Kurashasa Ranger Reply with quote

Weland - Ranger
Level 15 at the moment
Eastern Time Zone
Can play day and nights currently
Previous MMOs: SWG, EQ2, WoW, CoH
End game in WoW: raid leader for MC, BWL, Ony, AQ20, ZG, Dragons

Have a level 9 Cleric that seems pretty cool. Had 5 level 60s in WoW and with BC level 70 hunter and level 69 druid

Age 35. Was a civil engineer/project manager in the Navy. Taking a break and going back to work on my masters in environmental engineering and watching the kids while the wife works.

Account isnt shared, but of note my 4 year old son plays on his account and might watch my screen to make sure I dont die if AFK. He has a level 12 warrior in Vanguard and a 65 hunter in WoW.

I like Extra Credit Smile

Arisen appears to be alot like my WoW guild. They are mature, skilled gamers with end game goals, yet we emphasize enjoying the game and becoming friends as more important. None of my guildies from WoW have broken the addiction to try out this amazing game Sad

Havent met anyone yet from Arisen

I am still awed by the palm trees swaying in the wind and all the eye candy. This game is absolutely beautiful and despite the bugs quite enjoyable to play.
Simonious
Vanguard Officer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: welcome aboard Reply with quote

welcome aboard, invited tonight, needs member access
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arisen Forum Index -> Vanguard: Recruitment All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: