Arisen

HomeHome   HomeAP List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Atan's Application

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Atan
Registered Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Atan's Application Reply with quote

* Class
-- Orc Dread Knight

* Level
--Level 12 and plugging along

* Time zone you live in
-- CST

* Playtimes - what days and/or time periods (weekends, nights, etc)
-- I basically play every night of the week except when I have plans with the wife and even then I'm usually on afterward. This is how I unwind after work =)

* Previous MMORPG you have played
-- EQ1, EQ2, DAoC, WoW and just about any other online game that's been released I atleast tried out.

* Any End Game Experience in any other MMORPG
-- Was MA/SA up and through some PoP content in EQ1, raided trials of atlantis content in daoc and organized a few relic raids back in the day and did some raiding in WoW, but never enjoyed it much so I mostly just PvP'd there until I couldn't take it anymore.

* Any alts you frequently play
-- No alts I'll really be playing. I've spent the time since release trying multiple classes to make sure of what I wanted to play before going past level 12.

* Your age and what you do in Real life (job, school, ect)
-- I'm 31 and married. Going back to school while working for the family business and whittling away at the home improvements I need to do.

* Is your account shared with anyone? Who, and how often?
-- Only person on my account although if you ever seen me doing random emotes and not speaking it's because I left the computer for a few and my wife is messing around.

Extra Credit things you should post:

* Why you want to Join Arisen.
-- I like that Arisen in a guild that wants to raid end game yet understands that stuff comes up in real life. My wife is really cool about knowing when I have raids and actually tries to schedule errands around them many times (she's a damn fine woman), but she's my priority so she'll trump anything planned in game.

* List anyone you have grouped with in the guild
-- No one. I'm a lonely little orc alone in the wilderness.

* Other unique experiences you have had in Vanguard or gaming in general.
-- I've kind of experienced it all when it's come to online gaming. I've filled every position in a guild from leader to officer to powerless grunt (very stress free position by the way hehe), been on all types of raids, crafted way too much gear, had way too many all night gaming sessions and have had a lot of fun along the way which I hope continues with Vanguard.
Simonious
Vanguard Officer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Atan Reply with quote

Hello Atan,

Next time your on do a /who arisen, should be someone online who can send you an invite, welcome aboard.
efgh493

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:05 am    Post subject: TO BUY WOW GOLD NOW Reply with quote

yep, still banned
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arisen Forum Index -> Vanguard: Recruitment All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: