Arisen

HomeHome   HomeAP List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mr. Oizo reporting for duty

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oizo
Vanguard Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: Mr. Oizo reporting for duty Reply with quote

Yo! Thanks for the invite, thought I would post my info here. Looking forward to grouping with all the VG people! (And the WoW people, if they ever come over to VG Razz)

Name: Oizo
Primary Class: BARD (Warrior, if the Bard ever doesn't work out)
Primary Sphere: Adventuring
Level: Whopping 24, baby!
Time Zone: EST, southern Indiana
Primary Playtime: M-F 6PM+, S&S ALL

-What is your primary enjoyment of playing Vanguard?
I only just started playing VG around the 1st of the year, and frankly I was expecting another huge disappointment. But thankfully I was disappointed in my disappointment! I would go so far as to say I was even pleasantly surprised! I read a lot of not-so-nice and no-no-words about Vanguard, but I'm really glad I tried it, because I'm here to stay. I even uninstalled WoW and canceled my account (for the third time, /cough). Anyway, VG obviously has a lot of bugs and "wierdnesses", but all that notwithstanding, it's a lot of fun! Tons of detail (in all aspects), which I like. It truly is what EQ2 was SUPPOSED to be, lol.

-What other games have you played?
SWG, EQ, EQ2, WoW, RF Online, EVE Online, Guild Wars, CoH, L2, Anarchy Online, Rappelz, 9Dragons, Hero Online, Horizons, Last Chaos, Shaiya, Domo, DDO, FlyFF, Scions of Fate, Fiesta, 2 Moons, ROSE, Tales of Pirates, 12 Sky... Those are the ones I can remember. Most of those are horrible games, but I gave them all a good effort, lol.

Games I play now are Vanguard and Exteel (not really an MMORPG, more like an MMOFPS).

So that's it, thanks again for the invite! Hope to see you all in game!

-B (aka Oizo)
Fredrich
Vanguard Officer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Guild Oizo. Keep on rocking (hes a bard, get it? meheh) like you did last night in CIS.
Palazious
Vanguard Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Oizo!

Nice to have you with us!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arisen Forum Index -> Vanguard: Recruitment All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: