Arisen

HomeHome   HomeAP List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey guys, I'm looking to join your guild :)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thatch
Registered Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Hey guys, I'm looking to join your guild :) Reply with quote

Hey! I'm not sure if you guys are still recruitng or not but I figured I'd give it a try. I just got the game so I'm not really high level yet. I just wanted to get into a guild early so I wouldnt be left out later.

You guys seem pretty close to my WoW guild. We raided but it wasnt required. So I guess you could call us a casual raid guild. We only got half way through AQ40 before the xpac hit. I'm looking for a guild that raids eventually but it isnt required and laid back. I like to do both and from the look of your site ya'll seem fun Smile

I have a monk lvl 7. Character name is Thatch.
I have a cleric lvl 3. Character name is Giwan.

I think I plan on making Giwan my main. Cleric seems it might be pretty fun to play for once lol.
Peppwyl
Vanguard Officer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do a /who all Arisen and ask if there is an officer on to invite you. or if you check this soon, I'm going to be logging in for the next few hours to work on my crafting shoot me a tell and I'll invite you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arisen Forum Index -> Vanguard: Recruitment All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: