Arisen

HomeHome   HomeAP List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

constant- lvl 14 cleric looking to join arisen

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Constant
Registered Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: constant- lvl 14 cleric looking to join arisen Reply with quote

Hello Arisen,
My name is Constant Helz i am a lvl 14 human cleric currently located on the qalia continent. I play in est time zone pretty much everday between 5pm and 3 am. Before vanguard i have played many games. I played eq 1 for years lvling up a necro, bard, cleric and monk to lvls 65 plus. I also played a bruiser in eq2 to lvl 60 and just started wow and got a warrior to lvl 33 before quiting to play vanguard. I have alot of raid expierence in many diffrent roles from eq1 and eq2 killing all kinds of high end mobs and even running some raids myself. I am a commited gamer and enjoy powning high end mobs and doing stuff that people would think would be impossible. I have one alt that dont intend play when i started vanguard i created a bard and lvling him to 17 however i am unhappy with the class and decided to reroll with a cleric. I love the cleric and he will be the class i take to the max. I am turning 23 in march and i work a 8-5 job m-f as a electrician. I do not share my account with anybody.
I would like to join arisen b/c it seems like you guys have your shit together and good leadership. I am looking for a high end guild to have some fun with for years to come. It seems you guys like raiding and have been together for 4 years and i would love to be a part of it. You can contact me in game if you like or send me a email at kellyherndon17@yahoo.com thanks for reading and hope to meet the arisen community in game.

sincerly,
Constant Healz
Simonious
Vanguard Officer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hello,

Next time your on do a /who Arisen and ask someone if theres any officers on for an invite, otherwise ill look for you when i get online later tonight around midnight eastern,

Welcome aboard!
Prystus
Registered Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*blinks* Level... 14...? *Stops* Oh.. wrong game. Okay. Carry on. *LOL*

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting............"HOLY SHIT ....... WHAT A RIDE!!!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arisen Forum Index -> Vanguard: Recruitment All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: