cursedbrotherhood.com Forum Index cursedbrotherhood.com
Cursed Brotherhood Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  AP List    

Thinking about it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    cursedbrotherhood.com Forum Index -> Public Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aily
Malibu Barbi

Post Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Thinking about it Reply with quote   

Sooo... WoW is boring as hell. 60 'lock, 60 rogue, 44 priest. WoW is also full of retards, including the gigantic influx of new people we have leaving the ratio of people i know longer than a week to those i don't about 1:15.

So i'm trying some stuff out. City of Heroes, was going good, until i realized every task is the same, that it forces you into grouping and that running through groups of 8-10 purple cons (higher than red) to get to my next mission was ridiculous.

I'd try the EQ2 thing (again), but uh when i re-activated, it wasn't a station pass, so the 4 chars not at the top of my list.. gone. Bye 32 warlock.

To conclude: want to try some ol' EQ again. As aily (mnk) or maybe even lizalfos (nec). Since i pretty much have to re-learn a lot it'd be pretty equal on whomever i choose, or maybe do both (if my 3 year old comp could 2-window my almost 1 year old comp can). So hit me up if ya'll do something i can join. I'll be loggin in occasionally to see what's up. A re-invite would be hot too, if it's okay.

Lizalfos Deathscale 65 IKS NEC
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=931458
Gkar
Link Spammer & Sony Fanboi!

Post Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Thinking about it Reply with quote   

Aily wrote:
I'd try the EQ2 thing (again), but uh when i re-activated, it wasn't a station pass, so the 4 chars not at the top of my list.. gone. Bye 32 warlock.

NO SHIT??

sorry bro.. im approachin 30 now.. fred is somewha behind and rasun is 31 i think..

maybe if you beg them to find xile

it's in change that we find purpose.
Aily
Malibu Barbi

Post Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote   

yeah i'm gonna at least talk to them about it, i since turned it back into a stations access but who knows if he can still be retrieved.

Fredrich
Stretchable Hulk Hogan

Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote   

I wonder why your toons would disapear like that though. I re-activated two accounts (only use one now) and all the toons were still there. Hopefully you can find them. It would be great to have you back and playing.
Aily
Malibu Barbi

Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote   

well i can see that it was because i had 8 slots and 8 characters w/ the all access pass, initially signed up regular, down to 4 char slots => 4 chars dissappear.

Oh got on my nec last night w/ that free 21 days thing he wasn't gr'd only Aily, lol. Did the HoH kite thing a little because i knew it was something i could do before and it'd be a good way to re-learn his spells. Went well.

Demoneque
Smurfette

Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject: Moo Reply with quote   

/nod

Aily

I'm interested in seeing what you end up doing. On a random note, Remmington (my zerk) is up to lvl 62
Malibu Barbi

Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote   

Okay i post that lizalfos was still in guild, he's removed tonight. If someone has an issue with me they better step up and take it up with me to get resolved. I don't know what the hell i did that would be so bad. At the same time you put off that you're forming up a clique. If i recall people whined about Arylle's clique, why are you forming your own.

To whatever person has an issue that is forcing me away from friends: you better step up and talk about it like an adult would do.

Jukas
DVDA Judge

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote   

Aily wrote:
Okay i post that lizalfos was still in guild, he's removed tonight. If someone has an issue with me they better step up and take it up with me to get resolved. I don't know what the hell i did that would be so bad. At the same time you put off that you're forming up a clique. If i recall people whined about Arylle's clique, why are you forming your own.

To whatever person has an issue that is forcing me away from friends: you better step up and talk about it like an adult would do.

Wow, that's fucked up....
Guuar
And Choda Boy!

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote   

tits
Jukas
DVDA Judge

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote   

Guuar wrote:
tits

Show me, I'll play with them
Nahualli
Officer

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote   

Aily wrote:

You were added to a "Do Not Invite" list along with Tepez and Corvin, because it was deemed you caused or were more trouble than you would contribute to the guild.

You were allowed to keep Lizalfos in the guild only as an oversight; aka we didn't know you still had him in the guild.

When the Do Not Invite list was published, it was revealed you were on that list with an alt already (or still, to be precise) in the guild and you were retroactively removed.

Sorry if this course of action is deemed unacceptable by you, but it remains the prerogative of the officers of CB to do such a thing if it's determined you will not be in our best interest.

Furthermore, your comparison to the situation with Arylle is way off the mark. We're trying to rebuild a core that works for us. This means we have the right, no.... we have the DUTY to make up the new guild with a core of people that we work well with. This isn't a clique, a clique is voluntary. This is what's necessary to create a new raiding core.

Is that mature and direct enough for you? Feel free to post here, but frankly I don't really understand what there is that needs to be "resolved" with you. There is nothing to "resolve". This isn't a debate, it's not a discussion and it's not a vote.

It's a decision.

-Nah-

hualliGlot
Aily
Malibu Barbi

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote   

well at least you told me, kinda would have been nice to know this previously.

The issue to resolve is with the actual person(s) who think this and why. Still doesn't tell me what i did, lol. Was getting my shit done to make full member as fast as i could in EQ a problem? Or obviously maybe I did something during the 3 months I was out to sea and then busting my ass to get caught up in flags and attend every raid i possibly could with the guild. To then go out to sea for a few weeks again come back and CB doesn't exist. Did joining WoW in february rather than when it came out what did it? Maybe the leveling to raid level as fast as I could as I yearned to help the guild and raid w/ my "friends".

I'm just asking for the why. I'm far from a Tepez or Corvin. Like I said, if the specific person with the problem with me will stand up and tell me what i did so that i may improve myself as a person it would be great. I'd kinda like to know the reason a couple people think I shouldn't be invited when there are more who would welcome me.

Beyond this let's make it PM's no reason to drag what should be private issues into public drama.

Nahualli
Officer

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote   

Aily wrote:
well at least you told me, kinda would have been nice to know this previously.

The issue to resolve is with the actual person(s) who think this and why. Still doesn't tell me what i did, lol. Was getting my shit done to make full member as fast as i could in EQ a problem? Or obviously maybe I did something during the 3 months I was out to sea and then busting my ass to get caught up in flags and attend every raid i possibly could with the guild. To then go out to sea for a few weeks again come back and CB doesn't exist. Did joining WoW in february rather than when it came out what did it? Maybe the leveling to raid level as fast as I could as I yearned to help the guild and raid w/ my "friends".

I'm just asking for the why. I'm far from a Tepez or Corvin. Like I said, if the specific person with the problem with me will stand up and tell me what i did so that i may improve myself as a person it would be great. I'd kinda like to know the reason a couple people think I shouldn't be invited when there are more who would welcome me.

Beyond this let's make it PM's no reason to drag what should be private issues into public drama.

You mean, let's discuss this in PMs now that you don't have the upper hand in the argument? I'm willing to bet money on the fact that if an officer had not replied to you you would have kept bumping this thread, trying to get attention.

Let's call a spade a spade, you started this inquiry, you could have taken this to PMs at any point. Signs seems to indicate that you chose not to. I'm merely replying on your "turf".

As for who removed you, I did. You won't need to look any further for whom to direct your questions to. However, as for a reason why, I didn't ask for one. I don't question the GM's decision. I simply do what I'm told to. If what you're looking for is an answer, I've given you what I have. Anything else will have to come from Cellen, but I must reiterate, I don't really see any point in pursuing the matter.

As for why you weren't told this previously, it's just one of those things we got around to when we did. When we first came back after a long absence it was difficult to reconnect mains with alts, after being gone so long. We didn't remember who Lizalfos was until you became active again. Sorry.

-Nah-

hualliGlot
Aily
Malibu Barbi

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote   

Sir I appreciate you telling me that i was on that list. I always thought you were a kewl person Nah and by being able to tell me what's up that's kewl. I could not take this to PM's because the person(s) with the true issue are not identifying themselves.

I said take this to PM's because no one needs drama and that was always the policy with us that were/are in CB.

Removing Liz was fine, You had a reason to because I'm on that list and I understand.

I'm sorry I don't want to come across as attacking you or anyone else. I honestly just want to know what it is I did wrong to earn my position. I do not care if at this point I am removed for that list, I wont' fight the reason that i'm on it on whether it's a valid reason or not. I just want to know what I have done wrong so I can apologize, learn, and go on. At the post below Demon's I only figured on maybe a post by said person(s) who dislike me and why so that I may PM them and continue there. Otherwise, honestly that was the end of my posts.

I screw up sometimes, maybe a lot, and I'm not perfect, and I'm sorry. This will just be something else I add to my long list of failings in life. I'm sorry to bother ya'll. Have good lives ='|

Zykium
Guild Jackass Emeritus

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote   

I missed all this!

smooth
And Choda Boy!

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote   

Zykium wrote:
I missed all this!

Cause you have S. Alabama internet and can never log on. /kiss
Malibu Barbi

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote   

I have been told the reasons so therefore this is my goodbye. I apologize for my disturbance to both your message boards and your enjoyment of anything else I may have affected.

If you'll excuse me I need to go find some prozac, or a knife. Be successful in whatever you play/do. Goodbye.

Gkar
Link Spammer & Sony Fanboi!

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote   

smooth wrote:
Zykium wrote:
I missed all this!

Cause you have S. Alabama internet and can never log on. /kiss

Well i missed this as well

it's in change that we find purpose.
Prexistin
Guild Leader

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote   

Personally, I am sorry things have turned out the way they have. But for CB? I can understand why they have. I exchanged PM's with you before any of this came to light, before Liz was even removed, via PM, and gave you a heads up on a good choice of action.

You chose this, instead.

Prelate Prexistin Kindishun of Tarew Marr
Self-Portrait!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nemesiz
Officer

Post Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote   

bump
Nemesiz
Officer

Post Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote   

Aily wrote:

If you'll excuse me I need to go find some prozac, or a knife. Be successful in whatever you play/do. Goodbye.

OMG THIS IS CRAZY
Zykium
Guild Jackass Emeritus

Post Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote   

CUM

smooth
And Choda Boy!

Post Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote   

BUKKAKE
Guild Jackass Emeritus

Post Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote   

THE DO NOT INVITE LIST

Okapi
Smurfette

Post Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote   

smooth wrote:
BUKKAKE

Okapi approves this message

Okapi's stuff and things
Okapi
Smurfette

Post Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote   

I'd weird that I actually remember what that conversation was about, but I don't remember why I'm a negrodite in that ss. I never had that mask

Okapi's stuff and things
Zykium
Guild Jackass Emeritus

Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote   

Thorzek
Poseable Chewbaca

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote   

Zykium wrote:

Fenten wrote:
I think corvin just clicked up to early IRL
Fredrich
Stretchable Hulk Hogan

Post Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote   

Thorzek wrote:
Zykium wrote:

RED X!!
Zykium
Guild Jackass Emeritus

Post Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    cursedbrotherhood.com Forum Index -> Public Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: